– Coreea de Nord: Suspiciuni de efectuare a unui nou test nuclear în curând… sunt indicii că o porțiune a poligonului nuclear este deja pregătită.
– Putting the latest North Korea missile test in perspective. – washingtonpost.com
– President Trump shared three inflammatory anti-Muslim videos on Twitter posted by a far-right British activist.
The videos – whose authenticity could not be independently verified – were first shared by Jayda Fransen, the deputy leader of Britain First, which bills itself a political party but has been widely condemned as an extremist group that targets mosques and Muslims. – The Washington Post
– Updated: North Korea has fired an intercontinental ballistic missile that puts Washington, D.C. theoretically within reach. President Trump said: “We will take care of it… It is a situation we will handle.”
– Japan requesting emergency UN Security Council meeting about DPRK ballistic missile launch, says Abe Shinzo.
– NNK NEWS says DPRK missile most likely broke apart right before impact in the ocean about 210 km west of Hokkaido.
– Just to give you and idea which parts of the United States North Korea could reach with its latest ICBM (13000 km range).
– Trump says this event does not change US approach to DPRK.
– US intelligence officials says US “not surprised by the probable launch” from DPRK launch.
– N. Korea fires ballistic missile: S. Korea’s military 2017-11-29 04:06
ATTN: UPDATES with details – SEOUL, Nov. 29 (Yonhap) – North Korea fired a ballistic missile from an area north of Pyongyang early Wednesday, resuming its provocative act after a 75-day lull, according to South Korea’s military.
– Japan’s defense ministry says the North Korean missile launched at 03:18, splashed down in the EEZ about 50 minutes later, according to NHK. That’s a long flight. As this map shows, the EEZ is a large area. – Martyn Williams journalist 38NorthNK
– DPRK missile flies about 4,500 km in altitude and about 1,000 km in distance, comes down in Japan EEZ. -Yonhap
…Wow ! Even higher apogee than July 28 test (which was 3,700 km)
A new record I think if it holds. DPRK wants us to know they can hit DC. 😆
– A range of 13,000km, more than enough to reach Washington D.C.
– This DPRK missile is number 7 to land in Japan’s EEZ this year.
– LIVE Tracking over South Korea: US Air Force
E-8C Joint STARS
Republic of Korea Air Force
E737 Peace Eye 64-700
– Apparently a bad translation – The North Korea missile is now said to have originated from Pyongsong, north of Pyongyang according to – YonhapNews
– Timeline of latest North Korean missile lauch (local time):
3:17 AM Missile launch
3:20 AM Yonhap alert
3:23 AM South Korean precision strike exercise
3:30 AM Pentagon detects launch
4:10 AM Missile lands
– NORTH KOREAN MISSILE WAS APPARENTLY LAUNCHED BY SUBMARINE, YONHAP SAYS.
– When asked about DPRK missile test on Capitol Hill today Donald Trump said “We’ll be talking about it. We’ll be talking about“
– In light of the most recent missile launch by North Korea, here’s CSIS Aerospace’s and Missile Defense’s video on how an attack on Guam would be defended.
– Japan has ordered an emergency cabinet meeting following DPRK missile test.
– BREAKING: Abe Shinzo says DPRK missile appears to have fallen in Japan’s Exclusive Economic Zone EEZ.
– Whoa ! Very quick response to DPRK missile test. ROK conducts precision strike missile drills. – “URGENT: S. Korea’s military stages ‘precision strike’ missile exercise in response to N. Korea’s missile launch: JCS.” – Yonhap
– BREAKING: Japan cabinet crisis team summoned to a conference call after DPRK missile launch. …it’s 4 AM in Tokyo.
– Breaking: North Korea fires a ballistic missile. Trajectory unknown. …unusual this is happening in the middle of the night…
– North Korea has fired a missile, Yonhap reports. First in more than two months and, unusually, in the middle of the night Korea time.
– Number of North Korea missile tests by this day for past 4 years:
2014: 19 tests
2015: 14 tests
2016: 24 tests
2017: 20 tests
– On DPRK ballistic missile launch: Still early. Wait for Pacific Command details for range and apogee. …if that wasn’t a test they would launch more than 1 projectile.