– BREAKING: Nikolai Glushkov (fost director Aeroflot) a fost găsit decedat în casa sa din Londra. Poliția investighează.
– Moscow says it will ban all British news media, if London shuts down “Russia Today”.
– Salisbury Russian Spy Attack Update: Officers in Hazmat suits on site at Ashley Wood Recovery where the car of #SergeiSkripal is believed to be kept Salisbury.
– Sacked or resigned from Trump Administration:
– Pres Trump arriving at border wall prototypes.
– BREAKING: Secretary of state Tillerson out President taps CIA Director Pomeo as replacement – CBS News …Exitus Rex 😆
– Trump: ho deciso da solo di sostituire Tillerson, non eravamo d’accordo su diverse cose, “come l’Iran”.
Segretario di Stato pare sia stato colto di sorpresa da annuncio e non vi sarebbe stato alcun contatto diretto.
– Trump: Am decis singur să-l înlocuiesc pe Tillerson, nu am fost de acord cu câteva lucruri “ca de exemplu Iranul”.
Secretarul de stat pare să fi fost luat prin surprindere de acest anunț – nu ar fi existat niciun contact direct.
– Also, Trump personal assistant John McEntee was escorted out of the White House on Monday, reports Michael C. Bender, quoting two senior administration officials. The cause of the firing was an unspecified security issue, according to another official.
– Viena: În jurul orei 8 dimineața, un afgan de 26 de ani a încercat să atace un polițist în fața clădirii Parlamentului austriac. Agresorul a fost oprit imediat și arestat. Din fericire, polițistul nu a fost vătămat. – geopoliticalcenter
– BREAKING: Russian Foreign Minister Lavrov: Russia demanding access to samples of the nerve agent that poisoned an ex-spy Sergei Skripal and his daughter in Salisbury, UK recently.
– UPDATE: Russia denies any role in poisoning of Sergei Skripal as the US, NATO and the EU have all backed Britain in the deepening diplomatic crisis. – AFP
– Britain says Sergei Skripal was poisoned with Novichok, which was developed by the Soviet Union in the 1970s and 80s.
– Head of Russia’s Gen. Staff V. Gerasimov: Militants preparing a provocation with the use of Chemical Weapons in Syria’s Ghouta to justify US strike against Damascus. Russia will respond with certain measure to both “missiles” &“launchers” which are delivering these.
– Russian Army Chief of Staff: Russia to retaliate if potential future US strikes to Damascus cause “danger to Russian military that is deployed in [the] area”.
– U.S. submarines break through the ice as part of an exercise to expand operational readiness in the Arctic.
– North Korea Is Building Monuments to Its 2 Flight-Tested ICBM’s. 😆