– As Putin touts hypersonic weapons, America prepares its own arsenal. Will it be in time ? – MDAA
– BREAKING: Man critically ill after exposure to unknown substance in Salisbury is alleged former Russian spy given refuge in UK. – BBC
– Sergei Skripal, who is 66, was granted refuge in the UK following a “spy swap” between the US and Russia in 2010. – BBC
– Photos released by ROK president’s office of DPRK leader Kim Jong Un greeting the South Korean delegation in Pyongyang.
– Italian Election:
So, who will it be ?
A centre-right bloc headed by Salvini, or a minority 5-Star govt ?
– Italian Election: Renzi just said no government with anti-systemic forces. Democratic Party will go on opposition.
– Italian Election: vote distribution by age:
– The Italian Election 2018
– Mentre tutti, tutti dormono… NUOVO BLITZ FRANCESE SCIPPA IL MARE SARDO. – UNIDOS.IO
– Russia’s state TV compares US missile defenses to the Maginot Line that could easily be bypassed by Putin’s “super-nukes, “the same way Hitler’s Germany attacked France. The host tells Trump to visit the Maginot Line museum – “the symbol of stupidity of the French generals.”
– South Korean team heads to North in bid to bring U.S., North to nuclear talks.
– US Navy Nimitz class Aircraft Carrier – USS Carl Vinson (CVN70) arrived into Da Nang, Vietnam for a scheduled Port Visit.
– US Navy UN-ID Submarine has appeared on AIS off the Eastern coast of Italy sailing Northbound at 3 Knots.
– Moscow says US trying to interfere in Russian election. – reuters.com
– White House slams Putin in statement describing Trump’s phone call with UK’s Theresa May on Sunday.
“The leaders agreed that Russian President Vladimir Putin’s recent statements on nuclear weapons development were irresponsible.” – WH says.
– 1954: Nuke bombing tests were performed in Totskoye range during which some 45000 people, soldiers & prisoners, were exposed to radiation from a bomb twice as powerful as the Hiroshima bomb. Thousands have died as a result both from the initial blast and in the years following.
– U.S. sanctions N. Korea over use of chemical weapons. – YONHAP NEWS