– “Guvernul de la București a aprobat achiziționarea sistemelor M 142 HIMARS, cu un cost de un miliard de dolari. România se angajează să aducă cheltuielile militare la 2% din PIB, așa cum a cerut NATO.” – geopoliticalcenter
…nu a aprobat… a achiziționat doar, ca să fim clari 😆
– Coreea de Nord: un nou reactor (experimental) de plutoniu va fi operațional în curând.
– This morning, Syrian Pro-Govt forces moved into the Afrin area to begin military operations. They have come under heavy bombardment by Turkish forces in the region. A considerable engagement is now underway. Further developments are expected.
– India Successfully Test-Fires Nuclear Capable Ballistic Agni II Missile.
– South Korea to announce joint military drill plan with U.S. before April. – reuters.com
– Fort Shafter Developing Plan to Evacuate Americans in S. Korea. – Military.com
– Senator Risch just said if Trump uses force in Nord Korea, it will be massive and swift, not a bloody nose. Casualties and destruction of conflict would be “biblical”. Trump has means “at his fingertips”. With that bombshell dropped, he leaves for the airport & takes no Qs #msc2018
– Turkish FM Cavusoglu on Assad regime forces in Afrin: “if they are getting there to clean YPG, then there is no problem. But If they are entering Afrin to protect YPG, no one can stop us.”