Într-o săptămână este ziua de naștere a lui Kim Jong Un…
ce cadou să-i faci unuia ce are pe birou un buton nuclear? 😆
– An uneasy-sounding White House readout on the Trump – Moon agreement to “de-conflict” the Winter Olympics and the annual combined exercises.
– State Dept announces freezing all security assistance to Pakistan saying it has failed to stop harboring terrorists including Haqqani network and Afghan Taliban. This in addition to 255m foreign military aid suspended in August
– The US is Ready For Combat against North Korea, the commander of the US Forces Korea has warned. General Brooks said it is important for the US & South Korea to maintain an “ironclad and razor sharp” alliance & be ready if talks between the two Koreas lead to a “negative outcome”.
– Talks between the two Koreas “clearly are the result of the amount of international pressure”, adds Mattis.
– Questioned again about the assessment that DPRK’s Kim Jong Un is mentally unfit & where it came from, Press Sec replies “I’m not going to get into any further details on the front”
– Asked if Pres Trump knows there’s not actually a “nuclear button”, Press Sec says “the president’s very well aware of how the process works”
– “It’s a fact” Trump has a larger nuclear button than DPRK’s Kim Jong Un, per Press Sec.
– Whose Finger Is on the Button ? Nuclear Launch Authority in the United States and Other Nations.
The United States grants the president sole authority over nuclear weapons – but not all nuclear powers follow our model. – ucsusa.org
– South Korean military: No signs of North Korea’s imminent ICBM launch. – yonhapnews
– When a North Korean Missile Accidentally Hit a North Korean City.
– The Carl Vinson Strike Group is scheduled to depart San Diego for a regularly scheduled deployment to the Western Pacific, Jan. 5.
– China’s New Killer Drone Can Fire Eight Kinds of Missiles and Drop Dozens of Bombs, Report Claims.