– BREAKING: EXPLOSIONS, GUNFIRE HEARD IN ZIMBABWE CAPITAL HARARE – Current reports from Zimbabwe local accounts are that military has taken control of state TV and is continuing to deploy to key area’s, also report indicate presidential house is surrounded.
– Din categoria “SeFe’ul” zilei… The Russian Ministry of Defence Publishes Screenshots of Computer Games as Evidence of US Collusion with ISIS. 😆
On the morning of November 14th 2017 the Russian Ministry of Defence published multiple posts in Russian, Arabic, and English on their Twitter and Facebook accounts, claiming to show “irrefutable evidence” of collusion between the US and ISIS combat units.
– Russia’s Ministry of Defense says employee “mistakenly” posted screenshots from the computer game ‘AC-130 Gunship Simulator: Special Ops Squadron’ as “irrefutable evidence” that the U.S. is helping ISIS. 😂
Understandable. Such an easy mistake to make.
– As reading prep for the Doomsday Hearings tomorrow, enjoy this 1975 Congressional Research Service report on Authority to Use nukes:
– Raqqa’s dirty secret:
The BBC has uncovered details of a secret deal that let hundreds of IS fighters and their families escape from Raqqa, under the gaze of the US and British-led coalition and Kurdish-led forces who control the city.
– U.N. panel adopts resolution condemning North Korea’s human rights abuses.
– 3 US Navy aircraft carriers operate off Korean Peninsula for first time since ’69, updated with Mattis comment.
– US Defense Secretary Mattis, asked by a reporter: “Do you have a sense of why (the North Koreans) haven’t launched anything in weeks now ?, replies “Let me know if you figure it out.”
– Mattis: We don’t have a DPRK policy, so we did our enormously costly show of force for no real reason.
– US Navy Nimitz – class supercarrier, USS John C. Stennis (MMSI:368912000) still operating in the same area near San Diego, California.
– POTUS delegation`s C-32B (cs “SAM 96”) en route to Andrews AFB via A450 ICAO track.
– SUA – China: SUA vor construi patru (4) centrale nucleare (cu o opțiune pentru alte două) pe pământ chinez.